Here's a simple list of questions to draw you into evaluating and correcting your website:
- How much money have you made directly from your website?
- Does your website support "what you tell people you do?"
- How many visitors per day, week and month do you get to your website?
- What postings and pages of your website get the most hits?
- What percentage of your website visitors contact you directly?
- What percentage of your website visitors give you their email address?
- Does your website name "tell people what you do?"
- When people first look at your site....is there a leading message to draw them in?
- How many people that you've met and directed to your site, mention it to you later?
- Can people get around your site easily?
- Do you have testimonials on your site? Are they easily available?
- Do you tell people what you want them to do on your site?
All of these questions should lead you into wider and deeper thoughts, trails, triumphs and errors about your site.
Dig, think, learn and grow.
To that end,
Have a great week.